Sınavlara Yönelik İngilizce Kursları
Kariyer olanaklarınızı arttırma fırsatını yakalayın. TBA'da zamanınızı dil becerilerinizi geliştirerek ve sınav tekniklerini öğrenerek geçirin, sınavlara uzman eğitmen kadromuz ile hazırlanarak başarıyı garantileyin.
Kurumumuz aşağıdaki sınavlara yönelik eğitimler sunmaktadır.
- Yds Hazırlık Programı
- Toefl Hazırlık Programı
- Toeic Hazırlık Programı
- Ielts Hazırlık Programı
- Lys Hazırlık Programı (Dil Bölümleri İçin)
- Ytd Programı (Yabancılara Türkçe Programı)
Bilgi Almak İstiyorum?
Hizmetlerimiz hakkında daha detaylı bilgi almak için bizimle iletişim kurabilirsiniz.
YDS SINAV ÖRNEĞİ
GRAMMAR REVIEW TEST
1) The origins of New York City’s rapid transit system, parts of which remain flooded and compromised this week ………. Hurricane Sandy, date back to 1870.
a) on account of b) but for c) in terms of d) so as to e) fort he sake of
2) In countries from Nigeria to India, ……….. ministers hold power amd control the economy, …………… likely one will encounter corruption there.
a) not only / but also b) so / that c) the more / the more d) as / as e) rather / than
3) Grammar is a field of linguistics …….. involves all the various things that make up the rules of language.
a) in which b) where c) that d) what e) whereby
4) ………… modern modes of travel and communication, citizens of a nation are more conscious of the world at large and may be influenced by other cultures in a variety of ways.
a) In that b) So long as c) As for d) Thanks to e) Despite
5) The earliest records of the African slave trade in America date back to the beginning of the 17th century, ……….racial slavery was a punishment for servants who broket the law.
a) but b) as if c) so that d) when e) in that
6) During the Bronze Age, …….. of humanity was segmented into thousands of warring tribes although small nations did exist.
a) all b) each c) far d) more e) much
7) In Egyptian mythology, Isis is the goddess of fertility. She is ………… a guardian of the dead, and she allegedly has powerful magical abilities, including the ability to heal people.
a) also b) notwithstanding c) neither d) less e) as well as
8) A computer virus is a program that can copy itself and infect a computer ……… the permission ……….. the user.
a) without / of b) in / for c) at / along d) into / off e) off / in
9) A few brands can be applauded for their approach to honesty, …….. some have considerable work to do.
a) while b) in that c) but d) so long as e) in case
10) Concentrations in the ocean water remain below any human health concern, ……….. they do pass into fish that swim through those waters.
a) even b) but c) so far as d) so e) also
11) In an armed battle, a cease-fire is a limited period of time ……….. opposing forces negotiate and do not take armed action against one another.
a) which b) during which c) what d) that e) whether
12) A team of oceanographers have placed thermographic tracking devices to various seas and oceans around the globe ……….. they can evaluate the temperature changes in these waters.
a) unless b) as if c) so that d) nevertheless e) even so